Need a DD-214?



No need to wait weeks for your Veterans DD 214. The Office of the Missouri Adjutant Generals Office has Veterans Records/Archives for most DD-214’s on file and will FAX to you.

  1. Call Liz at 573-638 9683 to get a form 180 faxed to you. (No need-if you have a 180 on hand.) Or you can download / print from VFW Forms. (
  2. Have the Veteran supply what information they can on Form 180 and have Veteran “Sign” on right bottom of form to give permission to release information. Put your FAX number on the left at the bottom or indicate where you want it mailed.
  3. Fax the Form 180 to 573-638 9546 and Liz will FAX you the Veterans DD-214.
  4. You are done.

2 thoughts on “Need a DD-214?

  1. HI my name is Janet Cantwell nee: Moegle I need the name of campaign ribbons or medals and Foreign service date for Vernon Lewis Moegle I am trying to become a member at the Arnold VFW. I am a daughter to Vernon Lewis Moegle. Vernon’s Service # is 37612429 and the VA File # is 09310775. I’m not very good at looking things up on the internet, so I hope you can help me with my request or let me know what web site I need to go to so I can find what I’m looking for.

    My fathers middle name is spelled wrong you have Lewis it should be Louis.

    Thank you for your help

    Janet Cantwell

    • Janet, if you go to the link section on this website, there are places that will help you find his information. Also on the front page of the website, scroll down and there is an article on information you can use to help you. I hope you are able to find what you need, we would love to have you as a member.

Leave a Comment